Friday, November 24, 2023

Platform Pop-up Christmas Tree


Hello! Welcome back to my blog. Today's card features a digital download printable by Blank Page Muse. 


This digital kit includes 9 printable designer papers and 2 pages of ephemera that are Christmas themed. The great things about digital kits are you can resize and crop it depending on how you will use it. 

I printed two sheets of the green digital paper at 8 1/2" x 11". I printed two sheets of the red plaid paper at 6" x 6". I cropped the snowman-music sheet, focusing on the top portion of the digital paper. I printed two pieces of this. I cropped the sentiment on the ephemera sheet.

I used a die from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Christmas Tree Frames to cut the green digital paper. I used the negative cut for this pop-up card. I die cut six pieces of the tree. 

I heat embossed one of the garland stamps from the BPM Beyond the Border Christmas set on the green digital paper. I used a silver powder for the embossing. 


I die cut the platform on the red digital paper. The die I used is the Lawn Fawn Platform Pop-up die. The die cuts a hole on the top of the platform for additional pop-ups. Since the tree is my only pop-up for this card, I covered the holes using the music digital sheet. I trimmed off any excess. I assembled this based on the instructions at the Lawn Fawn website. 

I scored each tree at the center. I folded the tree on the score line. I applied glue to the back of the scored tree, on half of it, then adhered the other half of a tree to this. I adhered the tab that will hold the tree in between the bottom of the trees. I continue this process until all six trees are glued together. 

For the star, I die cut this on a silver glitter paper. I die cut two pieces of the star. The die I used for the star is from the same Christmas Tree die set. I adhered a toothpick in between the die cut stars. I stuck the toothpick inside the folded tree.

I adhered the pop-up tab in between the platforms. I adhered the platforms together using a strong adhesive. 

I die cut the sentiment using a banner die from Lawn Flippin' Awesome die set. I adhered this to the front of the platform.


I hope you like today's interactive card. Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!

Maria Giselle B.

Blank Page Muse is generously offering a 15% discount to their online store to YOU, my blog readers. Just use the code BPMMaria when you check out. Enjoy!

I am sharing this creation at




 

No comments:

Post a Comment