Friday, May 19, 2023

Sketch Inspired Christmas Card

Hello! Welcome back to my blog. I created this card to join several blog challenges which I linked below. I also included the inspiration sketch at the bottom of this post. The paper products I used for this card is from Pebbles. 


The cup was created using a freebie die from Trinity Stamps. I love this die because it die cuts the cup outline leaving you with negative cuts that you can either not use or use and inlay it back to the outline cup. The negative pieces that I inlaid to the outline cup are washi tapes from the Pebbles paper collection. I adhered this to a white cardstock before strategically die cutting it using the outline cup die. I pieced it back to the outline cup securing it with transparent tape on the back. 

The poinsettia and candy canes are stickers from the paper collection. I adhered it to a white cardstock before fussy cutting it.

The bows were cut on gold mirror cardstock using dies from Waffle Flower.

I really enjoyed creating this card since I was able to use some of my craft stash stickers. I look forward to using more of my patterned paper stash.

Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!

Maria Giselle B.

I am sharing this creation at









2 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Maria! Great use of washi tapes!! Thanks so much for playing along with the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 33!

    ReplyDelete