Sunday, May 14, 2023

Tri-fold Mother's Day Card


Hello! Welcome back to my blog. I created this card for a friend of mine at work who I appreciate so much especially her genuineness. The focal point of this card is the small letter L. Please don't tell me that you thought it was a number 1. The die I used to cut this stiching alphabet die is from Spellbinders. This die has a number version, and the number 1 is different from the letter L. I die cut the elements of this card on various shades of blue cardstock, which is my friend's favorite color. 



Adding my friend's name to the card adds a touch of personalization to this card. 


I hope you like my card. Happy Mother's Day! Don't forget to make your mom feel special. This is my mom's first mother's day celebration in heaven. I believe she is still very much around watching over us. 


Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!

Maria Giselle B.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment