Hello! I am on the Blank Page Muse Blog with another art journal page. the Blank Page Muse products that I used are:
Please visit my post on the Blank Page Muse Blog for details on how I created this page. I also included steps on how to do partial stamping on the blog post. Partial stamping is a technique in which you mask and ink only a part of the sentiment stamp. I used this technique so I can make the one line sentiment stamp into a two lined sentiment. You can always cut the stamp if you want to but if you don't, partial stamping technique is the way to go.
I hope you like today's page. Have a blesed, brilliant and creative day!
Maria Giselle B.
BPM is generously offering a 15% discount to their online store to YOU, my blog readers. Just use the code BPMMaria when you check out. Enjoy!
I shared this project at


I love this, Maria!
ReplyDeleteAll those smiling flowers have me smiling too! We're delighted you've shared this lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, and we hope to see more soon. Also, we have a new challenge you may consider joining sometime, it's The Pick 3 Challenge and we hope to see you there as well!
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
So cute with all those colorful smiley faces! Thank you for joining us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
ReplyDelete