Monday, August 17, 2026

Paper Rose Mistletoe Market 12 Tags of Christmas


Hello! Welcome back to my blog. I am honored to be invited again by Paper Rose Studio to be a guest designer on their blog this month of August. I used products from the Mistletoe Market collection:
What a good timing to create these tags with Christmas fast approaching.

I also used other Paper Rose Studio products on some of the tags. I added a link to these products in case you are interested on it. 

Some of the tags have identical designs with a bit of variation.

Layered Tag



Large Tag


Distressed Mesh 6x6" Stencil-I used this on the background for a pop of green color.


Shaped Tag


Merry & Bright 6x6" Stencil-I applied glittered embossing paste on the patterned paper.
Merry Christmas Block Words Small Metal Cutting Die-I die cut the sentiment on red mirror cardstock and white cardstock. I offset the white die cut on the back of the mirror die cut for a shadow effect.



Simple Tag using the Cut Apart


Rosette Gift Embellishment


Shadow Box Gift Embellishment



Mini Door Shaker Tag



Mini Tags


Floating Embellishment Tag



Texture 1 Metal Die-I used this to emboss on the acetate.

I hope you like today's tags. Some of the tags can stand alone or layered with each other. These tags can also be used to decorate a card front or a scrapbook layout. It can also be used as an ornament to hang on the tree.

Thank you for visiting my blog. Thank you to Paper Rose Studio for allowing me to create with this new collection. Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!

Maria Giselle B.





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment