Hello! Welcome back to my blog. Today is World Cross Stitch Day. I am so excited to share my latest finished cross stitching on paper. Such great timing! This took me almost a month to complete and it is not even the whole pattern! I did spotlight cross stitching. The name of the pattern is Blooming Beauty from the CrossStitcher Magazine, Issue 424, July 2025 edition.
I used the Altenew Cross Stitch Canvas die to add the cross stitching holes on the paper. The paper I used is Concord & 9th Powder Blue 80 lb cardstock. I used DMC embroidery floss. I don't have all the suggested colors so I used a tool on thread-bare.com for color substitutions.
I really enjoy cross stitching. It relaxes me and gives me time to think things over.
Again, Happy World Cross Stitch Day! This is another day that I will look forward to celebrating every year.
Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!
Maria Giselle B.

No comments:
Post a Comment