Hello! I am on the Blank Page Muse Blog with a blog post far from my usual posts. For today's post, I am sharing how I organize my BPM rubber stamps. I have accumulated a good amount of BPM stamps eversince I joined the DT on 2023. Since then, I was keeping my stamps inside the brown packaging it came in on the mail. Time for some major organizing so I don't keep looking inside those brown bags looking for a certain stamp. I am very lucky to have found Stampin Up clear case containers at my local craft store, in the resell area. These containers played a major part in my BPM stamp organization.
My stamp organization is still a work in progress for it does require time, time taken away from crafting and other things. This involves some cutting and stamping so in a way I am kind of crafting.
Please check out the BPM blog for more details.
Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!
Maria Giselle B.
BPM is generously offering a 15% discount to their online store to YOU, my blog readers. Just use the code BPMMaria when you check out. Enjoy!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment