Thursday, August 14, 2014

Yellow Hello Card


I created this card for several reasons.  I was motivated to join the Runway Inspired Challenge blog.  I like the challenge photo especially the blouse, and I also like the design team members' interpretation of the photo.  Another reason is I wanted to try this new stencil I bought at a local scrapbook store, For Keeps Sake.  Unfortunately, the store is closing soon.  And the last reason, I am a Jennifer McGuire follower.  I remember seeing her make a card using an intricate stencil similar to this. I always like to try out her techniques, so here I it is.

Thanks for viewing my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

Stencil: Memory Box Heartwood
Ink: Hero Arts Butter Bar, Versamark
Die: My Favorite Things Die-namics Happy Hellos
Stamp: Close To My Heart You Are

I submitted this creation to this blog: 










2 comments:

  1. I love that bold paper, and the addition of the die cut hello! Such a cool card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delicate stencil - perfect for the Runway Inspired Challenge! So glad you could play along ;-)

    ReplyDelete