Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hello, Hello, Hello Tag

I created a tag for this week's Tag You're It! Challenge. I am inspired by this week's inspiration. I think it is about time to have my Cricut work. I cut the tag using my machine. I cut two tags with flowers (on green and white cardstocks) and a solid tag to serve as the backing of the tag. I used Copics to color the white flower cut-outs which will be in-laid on the negative space of the tag. I used the Copic Opaque White to add detail to the flowers. I applied Wink of Stella in clear to the flowers for shimmer. Oh, no! The Wink of Stella reacts with Copic Opaque White. I erased the lines I made using the Opaque White while I was applying Wink of Stella. So, next time, I will reverse the process to not ruin any close to being done projects. I went ahead and re-applied the Copic Opaque White.

The photo inspiration


Close-up of the flowers

Thanks for viewing my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

I submitted this card to the challenge blog below:




3 comments:

  1. Your tag turned out beautifully! I love the inlaid flowers and the subtle look of the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture on your tag. Thanks for playing along at the Tag You're It Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty tag and blooms! The dry embossed paper is so dainty,very nice! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete