Saturday, August 16, 2014

Washi Tape Pocket Cards

For this week's challenge, the inspiration I got from the photo is the washi tapes.  It is time to break in on my washi tape collection once more.  Most of the embellishments for this card is washi tape.


The vellum pocket has clear tape adhered in front of it.  The elements underneath the vellum pocket (ampersand and flowers) were also cut using washi tapes.


Thanks for viewing my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

Die: Paper Smooches Always & Forever, Pocket
Stamp: Paper Smooches Denim & Daisies 


I am submitting this creation to this blog.

1 comment:

  1. These pockets are the CUTEST!! I love the vellum one filled with washi goodness! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your gorgeous work with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete