Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Birthday Card with a Gift Card Pocket

 

Hello! I am on the Blank Page Muse Blog. I used the Denim & Lace Digital Printable Kit which was released last month. This kit includes 4 zip files and features junk journal images for printing at home. I am using images from the digital download to show you that this kit is not limited to junk journaling only. 

On this card, I pulled three craft items out of my craft stash vault:


1. Rub on-This product is starting to make a comeback. The one I used is from Martha Stewart. Some of the letters are missing a part. That's how old this craft supply is. Good thing it still sticks. 


2. Hole punch-The one I used is also a Martha Stewart product. It just shows how I adored her products back then. A punch or a circle die can be used to add a hole to the tag. 


3. Eyelet Setter & Snaps-I also have a Chomper that can be used for the eyelet but I have not had success using it on snaps. The eyelet setter seems to do the job of keeping those snaps in place.


And since this is a card with a gift card pocket, I adhered the same wide strip I used on the front to the inside of the card. I only added glue to the sides and the bottom corner. 

The details on how I created this card is on the BPM blog. I hope you check it out.

Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!

Maria Giselle B.

BPM is generously offering a 15% discount to their online store to YOU, my blog readers. Just use the code BPMMaria when you check out. Enjoy!



I shared this card at

No comments:

Post a Comment