Friday, September 25, 2026

Birthday Card with a Gift Card Pocket

 

Hello! I am on the Blank Page Muse Blog with another card using the BPM Denim & Lace Digital Printable Kit. I used print outs from this digital kit this month on all my BPM posts. If you have missed the previous two, I added the links below if you want to check it out.
This print out is pretty by itself but I went ahead and add embellishments to it.


I flicked gold mica paint to the panel. 


I created faux chipboard buttons using the button digital print included in the kit. I poked holes on this stacked button and threaded a metallic blue floss through the holes.


I used a sentiment die cut on this card.


I added flowers to the card front. These flowers are also a part of this digital kit.


I printed the pocket which is also included in this digital kit. I adhered this to the inside of the card.


I adhered a sentiment strip die cut to the gift card pocket.


I hope you like today's card. Thank you for visiting my blog. Please visit the Blank Page Muse Blog for additional details of this card and for more inspiration.

Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!

Maria Giselle B.



Blank Page Muse is having a FLASH SALE! 20 HOT red rubber stamps are featured for sale with an amazing 50% discount. What a deal, right? This month's sale includes Halloween themed rubber stamps just in time for your Halloween crafting. This sale is good until September 27. 

If there is nothing on the sale category that interests you, BPM is generously offering a 15% discount to their online store. Just use the code BPMMaria when you check out.

Only 1 code per transaction please. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment