Sunday, December 24, 2023

A Merry Pink Christmas

Hello! Welcome back to my blog. I created a pink Christmas card for today's post which is a non-traditional Christmas color. 

The stamps I am using for this card is from the Blank Page Muse Beyond the Border Christmas stamp set. 

On a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" pink cardstock panel, I repeatedly stamped the snowflake border stamp but before doing this, I treated the panel with anti-static powder tool. The embossing powder I used is the Ranger Seafoam White embossing powder. 

I cut a triangle on different hues of green cardstock. I stamped the vine border stamp on these trees using the Wow! Embossing pad. I pounced a green Ranger Pearl powder to the sticky ink.

I wrapped an embossing floss around the tree.

I die cut the letters on a silver matte paper. I die cut additional letters to create dimension on each letter. I adhered this on the tree.

For the tree trunks, I used a die which is originally intended to die cut a coordinating pencil stamp. I die cut the trunks on a wooden print patterned paper. I adhered this to the back of the triangles.


I die cut the snow slope using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside border die on a pink cardstock. I stamped the garland border on this slope die cut. I pounced a pearl Ranger Pearl powder to this. 

I was going to heat embossed the sentiment on the slope but the pearlized stamped impression still attracts embossing powder despite heating it with a heat gun to dry it so I just stamped the sentiment with a white pigment ink. 

I hope you like today's card. Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!

Maria Giselle B. 

Blank Page Muse is generously offering a 15% discount to their online store to YOU, my blog readers. Just use the code BPMMaria when you check out. Enjoy!

I am sharing this creation at


No comments:

Post a Comment