Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween Treat Bag



I used the Cricut Wrap It Up Cartridge to cut the treat holder. I cut it at the maximum size wherein I can fit 4 images in a 12 x 12 paper. I scored the treat bags at the tick marks cut by the machine. I did the stamping on the treat bag before I folded it. I treated the area with a powder tool. I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Black Onyx ink. I embossed the sentiment using clear powder. I stamped the sentiment on both outer sides of the treat bag. To draw the attention to the sentiment, I stamped a wonky solid circle stamp over the sentiment using a white pigment ink. I allowed this to dry but had to heat set it to speed up the drying time. I applied a narrow sticky tape to the tabs, folded the bag and adhered the tabs to create the treat bag.

For the bat, I stamped this on black cardstock with Versamark ink. I heat emboss this with black powder. I die cut this using the matching die. I ran a black marker around the edges to cover the white edges of the die cut. I colored the fangs with a white gel pen. I colored in the cheeks. I applied Wink of Stella to the wings.

To finish off the treat bag, I looped a twine onto the handles and tied a bow. I adhered the bat onto the loop, both sides. I lifted the wings for added dimension. I adhered bat sequins at the end of the twine.


Thanks for viewing my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

Supply used:
Stamp: Lawn Fawn Spooktacular
Die: Lawn Fawn Spooktacular
Ink: Versamark, Versafine Onyx Black, ColorBox White Pigment

I am submitting this creation to:



1 comment:

  1. Adorable Halloween treat bags. Love the embossed bats :) Thanks for playing along SImon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge :)
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete