Thursday, May 22, 2014

Colorful Sunburst Washi Tape-Shaker Card

I am trying out for Paper Crafts Magazine Gallery Idol. The first challenge is washi tape. I posted this in Flickr in my gallery and the magazine's gallery. I posted this late in my blog because I thought it should only be posted in Flickr. Most people submitting have it posted in their blog.

This card showcases a part of my washi tape collection. I went crazy over it and still am. I was planning to go for a braided look but after googling rainbow colors, I saw a sunburst design that inspired me.


And here is my card...


It is a shaker card, too, showcasing my stash of sequins as well.


Thanks for viewing my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

Washi Tape: 3M Scotch, Doodlebug, My Mind's Eye, Target's Up & Up
Die: Taylored Expression
Sequin: Carolina's (bought from the Philippines @ Market-Market,) Doodlebug

No comments:

Post a Comment