Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Mini Photo Album

 

Hello! Welcome back to my blog. I created a mini photo album using Paper Rose patterned paper. Just a warning, there are lots of photos in today's post to showcase each page of this mini album. 


I used the PR Autumn Bouquet E for the sheets of my mini-album.


I paired two 4" x 4" cut apart pieces then scored it where the pieces meet. I die cut a circle window on some of the cut apart pieces with a floral wreath design. As seen on the photo above, the page unfolds. This is where a photo can be inserted with the photo showing through the window. Simply adhere the photo to prevent it from falling off the window page. 


I was left with a piece of cut apart which I used as an extra page for the mini-album as seen on the photo above.





For the cover and the spine, I used the PS Autumn Days A 12 x 12 paper. I trimmed this into 8 3/4" x 4 1/4". I scored the long end at 4 1/4", 1/4". To make the cover sturdy, I trimmed two patterned papers from the Autumn Bouquet 6x6 paper pad collection into 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" pieces. I adhered this to the inner front cover as seen on the second photo above, and the inner back cover which can be seen on the 2nd to the last photo above. 

The 12x12 patterned paper has a patterned paper strip on one of the ends of the paper. This area of the paper usually has the name of the patterned paper. I used this strip to add a faux band on the front of the album cover. I blended an orange dye ink on this strip to mute the color down.

For the front, I used some of the cut apart sheets on the 6x6 pack. I did some ink blending and I added some dimension. I also did some fussy cutting of the wreathes to create my own ephemera. I added a rose gold twine and some sequins for embellishment.

I hope you like today's project. Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!

Maria Giselle B.

I am sharing this creation at


















No comments:

Post a Comment