Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Card & Envelope Set Using Digital Printed Paper (Series 4)

Hello! Welcome back to my blog. Today's project features digital images from the Blank Page Muse Digital Page with Small Calendar and Versatile Spring-themed Images 2024 April. This is the fourth of a series of card & envelope sets that I created using digital prints from Blank Page Muse. I will link the other projects at the end of this post in case you are interested to check them out.


I used the plaid paper strip for all the flaps of the envelope. I used an envelope die from The Stamp Market to create the envelope. I die cut a rectangle with a wonky stitched design on a purple paper to create a writing area for the recipient and the recipient's address, in case this card is going to be mailed. The rectangle die I used is from My Favorite Things.

I also die cut an envelope liner using a die from The Stamp Market. I used the same light weight paper I used for the envelope label. 


For the matching card, I used the other paper strip in the digital download set. I resized this so it will fit the front of an A2 note card. 

I die cut the word hello on this digitally printed panel making sure I save the negative cuts created on the letters e and o. I adhered an acetate to the back of the panel, behind the window sentiment. I adhered the negative cuts using the letters e and o as guide for placement.

I adhered foam tape to the back of the panel creating a well around the sentiment window. I poured gems to this well. I sealed this well with another acetate. 


I trimmed a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" lavender cardstock. I embossed this using the Altenew Organic Lined 3D embossing folder. I adhered the shaker panel to this embossed panel. 


The digital download includes ephemera that can be used to embellish your projects. I cropped the three butterflies and printed it twice. I fussy cut the butterflies leaving a small border around it. I reinforced the butterflies antennae by drawing a line over the print out using a metallic gray pen to make it stand out. I lightly folded the butterflies and applied glue to the crease only. I adhered this to the shaker panel. Applying glue only to the center allowed me to lift the wings up for a dimensional look. I applied shimmer to the wings of the butterfly using a shimmer pen.


I hope you like today's project. Please enjoy the short video of this card. Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!


Maria Giselle B.

Blank Page Muse is generously offering a 15% discount to their online store to YOU, my blog readers. Just use the code BPMMaria when you check out. Enjoy!

Links to the previous card & envelope sets in this series:




No comments:

Post a Comment