Sunday, September 12, 2021

Color Inspired Postcard (Crafting Away From Home #1)

Hello! This is one of my pre-planned projects before I left for the Philippines. The sentiment is from Trinity Stamps So Appreciative stamp set. 

To prepare for my crafting away from home, I trimmed a Strathmore Bristol paper to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I stamped the sentiment on this paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink. I die cut the stitched stamped frame on white cardstock. The frame is from TS Crafty Post 3x4 Stamp & Postcard die bundle. 

I trimmed a light weight paper at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". I stamped the elements to create this into a postcard on this paper. The stamps I used are from the same die bundle I used for the frame. 

Now, it just needs coloring and assembling so I will I need a coloring medium and glue in my to go crafting pouch. 

I colored the panel using using Akashiya Sai Watercolor brush pens. I adhered the frame to the panel. I adhered the stamped panel to make it into a postcard. This is not suitable for mailing yet. I have to apply a sealer to the watercolored panel to protect it when mailed. 

Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!

I added below the links to the Trinity stamp products I used on this card. There will be no additional cost to you should you decide to purchase any of these products. While you are at the Trinity Stamps website, go ahead and check out the other amazing Trinity Stamps products especially the new release. Thank you for your support!

Maria Giselle B.



I am sharing this creation at 

5 comments:

  1. This card speaks for itself with that great bold sentiment! Love the watercolored background and how you framed it in with a postage die! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues for our 1st Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The watercolored backgound is so lovely! All it needed was that bold sentiment.Thanks for joining us at Color Hues for our birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful 😍
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful! LOVE that pretty sentiment!
    Thanks for playing at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fresh and pretty take on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete