Thursday, October 8, 2026

Stamping on Stenciled Background

 

Hello! I am on the Blank Page Muse Blog with this card. For this month, I am creating Halloween themed projects. The BPM products I used on this card are:

I had a bit of struggle creating my project. I keep going back and forth designs, getting distracted and diverted in between. This is my second attempt on creating for this post. My first one did not turn out the way I wanted it to but I think I can tweak it to my liking. For this one, I was aiming to stamp over the stencil to keep the criss cross lines clean but no matter how much pressure I applied to transfer the inked image over the stenciled cardstock panel, it was a no go. I removed the stencil and stamped over the stenciled bacgkround. Good thing that I used the Misti Stamping Tool during this process. The look is not bad at all. I was just hoping for a different look.

I rarely create Halloween cards after my kids have grown. But I still love the Halloween icons and the fall colors. I am always drawn to it. 


The details of how I created this card is on the BPM blog. 

I hope you like today's card. Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!

Maria Giselle B.

BPM is generously offering a 15% discount to their online store to YOU, my blog readers. Just use the code BPMMaria when you check out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment