Friday, June 28, 2024

Stamped Shaker Card


Hello! Welcome back to my blog. We have a Kat Scrappiness IG hop featuring KS stamps with quokka. I hope you join us. Maria Giselle Batan (@mariagiselleb) • Instagram photos and videos

A fact about quokkas, in case you don't know, quokkas are native to southwestern Australia. They are described as friendly and approachable but not harmless. They can still bite so they should not be cuddled. 

Kat Scrappiness has several stamp sets with a quokka. I am using one of these stamp sets, the Quokka Flowers stamp set & its coordinating die.

My design was inspired by a previous card created by Jennifer McGuire. I also got the idea of coloring the quokka using DIY stencils from Jennifer (Fast Coloring Hack!) She is great in explaining her creative process so I highly recommend watching her videos.

I added detail to the light pink front window panel by embossing the KS Plaid Background Craft die to it. I added tiny sequin hearts, the same ones I used as shaker. 

The sentiment was created by combining a die cut from the KS Nesting Fishtail Banner dies and a stamp from the same quokka stamp set I used. 


I hope you like today's project. Please visit the other influencer's projects, give them some love, and be inspired. We appreciate your time. 

Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!

Maria Giselle B.

I added below links to the Kat Scrappiness products I used on this card. There will be no additional cost to you should you decide to purchase any of these products. While you are at the Kat Scrappiness website, do check out their wide array of products. They have a new release, too! Enjoy!


I am sharing this creation at

No comments:

Post a Comment