Saturday, February 27, 2021

Create Your Own Shaker Elements With Stamped Image And Die Cuts

Hello! I am so happy to know that Mama Elephant has challenges now using Discord as its platform. I love their products. 

I started off by ink smooshing a Strathmore Bristol paper with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide. I die cut this panel using the ME Peek A Frame Creative Cuts. I used the stitched rectangle die and the stamped edged die to create a frame. I heat embossed the happy sentiment on the inked panel using Versafine Onyx Black ink. I heat embossed this sentiment on acetate as well using white embossing powder. I slightly offset the word happy to create a shadow for the acetate impression. Once I had this in position, I stamped the supplement sentiments on both the acetate and the inked panel. I used the Misti to keep these sentiments aligned. I used the same black ink on the inked panel. I used Stazon White ink on the acetate. The sentiment is from ME Happy Everything stamp set.

I adhered the acetate to the back of the frame using the inked panel as guide and making sure the small font sentiments are aligned. I trimmed off the excess acetate. I added double layered foam adhesive to the back of the frame. 

I adhered the inked panel to a white wide top folding note card. I used the acetate panel as a guide for placement.

Working on the shaker element, I stamped the envelope on Strathmore watercolor paper. I colored it with a wash of blue watercolor marker.  I colored the heart of the envelope with a red Spectrum Noir  Sparkle Glitter brush pen. I fussy cut the image. The envelope is from the ME Panda stamp set.

I added heart and sequin die cuts which was cut using the ME Confetti Creative Cuts. 

I rubbed my powder tool on the inked panel and on the back of the acetate. I positioned the shakers on the center of the inked panel. I adhered the acetate panel. 

I stamped the panda on white cardstock. I added black flock to the ears, arms and legs of the panda. Once this has dried, I added Ranger White Enamel Accents to the eyes. I added blush to the cheeks of the panda using a watercolor marker. I adhered the pandas to the front of the acetate panel.

Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!

Maria Giselle B.

I am sharing this creation at


No comments:

Post a Comment