Thursday, October 22, 2015

Embossed Blended Background With In-Laid Sentiment Card



I started off by blending pigment inks on Strathmore Bristol paper. I used Memento Luxe Sweet Plum and Avery Elle Raspberry. Since these are pigment inks, I allowed this to dry. I brushed a powder tool to this then stamped the flowers from Altenew Hennah Elements stamp set using Versamark ink. I stamped a couple of flowers only before I poured Wow! Gold Rich embossing powder to this and heat set it. Once I filled up the paper, using a brush and Prima Color Bloom in the colors of Tea Stain, Pearl White & Cotton Candy, I brushed each color on a flower randomly. I dried this by applying heat to it. To fill up the empty spaces in between the flowers, I stamped the dot using Hero Arts Black dye ink. I added a white dot onto this using Uni-Ball Signo Broad gel pen.

I die cut the word 'Thanks' using My Favorite Things Many Thanks die on this embossed-colored panel making sure I saved all the small pieces. I die cut another thanks on black cardstock. I applied Ranger Pearl onto this. I sprayed mist onto it.

I cut the embossed-colored panel to 5 1/4 x 4 1/4, then this panel onto a fun foam making sure there is plenty of glue on the area where I will in-lay the sentiment. I adhered the sentiment onto the negative space including the small cut pieces.


For the note card, I ran the Versamark on the top and bottom edges of a top folding card. I applied black embossing powder then heat set it. I adhered the embossed-colored panel on this.



Thanks for viewing my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

Supplies used: 
Stamp: Altenew Hennah Elements
Die: MFT Many Thanks
Ink: Avery Elle Raspberry, Memento Luxe Sweet Plum
Powder: Wow! Gold Rich Embossing, Martha Stewart Embossing
Shimmer: Prima Color Bloom (Cotton Candy, Tea Stain, Pearl White), Ranger Pearl (Pearl)

I am submitting this creation to:

 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining the Altenew Sept/Oct Challenge!

    ReplyDelete