Friday, March 10, 2023

Altenew March 2023 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Preview #3

Hello! Welcome back to my blog. Are you enjoying the previews so far? We are past the halfway mark. Do you have any favorites? This bundle includes a mini stamp set which includes a focal image stamp and sentiments. It comes with a coordinating die, too. 

Below are snippets of cards that I created using this bundle which I hope sparks your interest on this bundle. I will have a post dedicated to this bundle and detailing these cards after the release becomes live. 

  

This bundle and the rest of the products in this release will be available on March 17. 

Please drop by my blog for the last product preview on March 13. Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!

Maria Giselle B.




No comments:

Post a Comment