Tuesday, September 2, 2014

One Layer Hello Card

One of my favorite cards in the Case Study 4th Anniversary is Danielle Flanders' card. I like the kraft cardstock and the pastel colored stamped images. I was planning to do her double embossing technique but I can't find the right stamp to re-create the stripes she used. Always my dilemma anyway. 


This is the closest I can get to interpreting her card. I used a kraft cardstock, too. But I triple stamped my images. I used colored dye inks, white pigment ink to create a shadow, and Versamark to heat emboss it (since I don't have that much pigment inks and colored embossing powders.)




Thanks for viewing my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

Stamp: Avery Elle Brushed Clear Stamps
Ink: Close To My Heart, Jenny Bowlin, Versamark

This card was submitted to the challenge below:








3 comments:

  1. Wow you did a great job on this card love it. Thank you for joining us over at case study challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the warm colors of your card! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love all of the fun colors you used, they look so pretty against the kraft. xo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete