Hello! I am on the Blank Page Muse Blog with another project using the new BPM Summer Citrus Digital Papers, Ephemera, Pockets & Tags Printables. This collection includes 8 downloadable sheets which are customizable to your crafting needs. This is my third post this month featuring printables from this collection. Please check the other two posts if you are interested to see the other prints from this collection and to see what projects I created using this printable collection.
For today's project, I created a card with a paper weaved background. The paper I used for the weaved background is from the printable collection. There are four digital papers which I all used on this card.
The details on how I created this card is on the BPM blog. I am only sharing snippets here.
One technique I did for the paper weaving is to leave an uncut portion on the top and bottom edges of the panel. I weaved the paper strips from the side through the slits. Once I have reached the edge of this panel, I trimmed the ends following the slits for alignment. After I weaved the last strip, I secured the weaving by adding glue to the this strip.
I die cut a frame for the weaved panel using the green print out.
I die cut a flower, a stem and leaves using the light green print out. I also die cut 2 extra pieces for each die cut on white cardstock. I lifted the end of the leaf for a 3D look. To keep it up, I snuck a clear foam adhesive tape underneath the end of the leaf.
The colors of the print outs complemented each other. I love the bright but muted happy colors of these full sheet print outs from the collection.
I hope you like today's project. Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day.
Maria Giselle B.
BPM is generously offering a 15% discount to their online store to YOU, my blog readers. Just use the code BPMMaria when you check out. Enjoy!







No comments:
Post a Comment