Monday, August 5, 2019

Travel Mini Album


Hello. I created this to take part of Pebbles' July Challenge with the theme on Travel. I don't have print-outs of our recent vacations. I am using what printed photos I have available which is our 2015 Summer vacation at Branson, while my sister was visiting from the Philippines.

I got my inspiration from a mini album in the Authentique blog. I tweaked the design a little bit since I have this 4 x 6 photos to work with.

This is a late post as well. And I did find out already that I am one of the two winners of the challenge by default since there are only two of us who joined in. What's so funny is that we both submitted a travel album. I guess, that is the most appropriate thing to create when it comes to travel theme.




My travel album is not done yet. I know I can add more embellishments and even more photos to it. It will be a project in progress as I add more elements to the travel album. What I really wish to have or be able to do is print varied photos in smaller sizes to create mini-albums which I think are more doable to finish than the large scrapbook albums.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. Have a blessed, brilliant and creative day!

Maria Giselle B.

No comments:

Post a Comment