Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sweet Macrame Card

I made this card for a design team call. I wasn't picked that's why it is time to post the photo in my blog. I posted a card before using the same stamp set. I used water colors for that card. Here is the link, in case you are interested to compare, http://ienjoywhatido.blogspot.com/2014/06/watercoloring-some-odd-girl.html.  For this card, I used Copic markers. I braided in the sequin into the twine until it is long enough to go around the white stamped area to serve as an outline. 


Here is a close-up of the braided sequins. 


I plan to try other coloring mediums on this girl stamp set.

Thanks for viewing my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

Stamp: Some Odd Girl Thinkin' Mae
Sequin from Hobby Lobby
Twine: Trendy Twine Totally White
Patterned Paper: American Crafts My Girl

1 comment:

  1. Maria this card totally ROCKS!! I just LOVE that macrame border-that is a clever idea and it frames the image perfectly! So glad you joined us at Some Odd Girl for July's Linky Party!!

    ReplyDelete