Thursday, July 24, 2014

Birthday Party Card

I am participating in the Mama Elephant's challenge based on the photo below.

Mama Elephant & Me

I love the gift toppers and the colors in this photo so I tried to apply these elements to my card. 


Here are close up photos of the critters. I hope you like them. 


The hats are made using a 1 inch craft circle cut in quarters. I applied washi tape on top of it. The hat tips is a gold metallic washi tape. 

Thanks for viewing my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

Stamps: Mama Elephant Make A Wish, Confetti, Just Hatched

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you have created those fab party hats, what a great take on the inspiration! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute!!!! Love the scene and the critters look so adorable with their hats. Thank you so much for playing along at Mama Elephant & Me :)

    ReplyDelete