Sunday, August 19, 2018

Teacher Flap Card



Hello! I am just posting photos for the meantime of this card I created for my 1st Grader's teacher. I pushed myself into finishing this card despite needing to sleep (since I work weekend nights) so I can make it to the LawnFanatics Challenge. So, if you are reading this post, come back again, please. By that time, I should be done editing this post, giving details on how I created this card.






Thank you! Have a blessed, brilliant & creative day!


Maria Giselle B.


I am sharing this creation at

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute bear and all of the elements work so well for a teacher! Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking for the August challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Perfect Teacher's card. So glad you could join us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply tooo adorable! I'm sure the teacher will love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at a2Z Scrapbooking and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations again soon. Hugs, DT Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete