Sunday, October 5, 2014

Miss You Copic Colored Flower Card

I created another 'Miss You' card. I used my newly purchased Altenew Hennah Elements stamp. I've been wanting to purchase this after seeing a lot of cards showcasing it. I have so many ideas for its use and I am pretty sure I will enjoy coloring the images, regardless what medium I will use. I used Copics for this card. What I didn't plan to to do when I started making this card is to create a dimensional flower. I stamped the image multiple times. After stamping the full image of the flower,  I inked the inner petals well for a good impression and not minding about the outer layer. Does that make sense? Anyway, I colored each layer, then fuzzy cut it. I used foam tape in between the layers to create the dimensional flower. I applied Wink of Stella to the flower which I think, I finally captured in photo if you look at the last image.




I am so glad I am able to use the Simon Says Stamp Air Vent die which is one of the first purchases I made on that website. I used a woodgrain card stock by Ellen Hudson to die cut the air vent. I adhered a silver glitter tape to my base card where it will show through the air vent die. I spritz and splattered some Prima Color Bloom in Soft Teal and Vintage Coal. 

The sentiment is from Impression Obsession Love You Miss You clear stamp set. It is stamped using Versafine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed with clear powder. 

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Maria Giselle B.


I am submitting this creation to the following challenge:



3 comments:

  1. Hello Maria
    I have a question for you. Will you please e-mail me at kimhughes22(at)aol(dot)com? It's about one of your adorable Paper Smooches cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clemente.....I love how you've colored that bloom! It's gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with the Cutting Edge Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card, Maria!! Your flower is amazing...what bold, beautiful coloring...love it 3D!! So happy you were a part of this week's challenge at The Cutting Edge:)!!

    ReplyDelete