Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Watercoloring

Watercolor in cards is a hit these days. I finally gave in to Tim Holtz' Distress Markers. From which, I created this. This is supposed to be focal point for a Thanksgiving card I was making but the sentiment doesn't fit in the window I created. I had to do it all over again with a shorter sentiment. I'll post the card when it is close to Thanksgiving. Too early to have it in my blog. It was I card I made and submitted to a magazine but I didn't hear back from them so most likely, it was rejected. 
 


Thanks for viewing my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

Tim Holtz Distress Marker: Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Dusty Concord, Crushed Olive
Stamp: Impression Obsession Solid Tree Clear Set, Lawn Fawn Milo's ABCs
Die: Paper Smooches Always & Forever
Wood Veneer: Studio Calico
Ink: Hero Arts Black Die Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment