Saturday, January 18, 2014

And...

This week is Picture Perfect Challenge week in Paper Smooches Sparks Blog.
This is the inspiration photo.


And this is my take on this challenge.


I cut several hearts and glued the the points to create a flower. A lot of work in glueing but they sure came out nice. Now, I have a Valentine's card for my husband.



The sentiment is from an old ballad, "And, I Love You So" which was remade by one of my and my husband's favorite Filipino singers Gary Valenciano. I masked a part of each sentiment to come up with my own sentiment in the inside of the card.



Thanks for visiting my blog.

Maria B.

Stamp used: Chitchat
Dies used: Hearts, Always and Forever

1 comment:

  1. Maria- this is FABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBULOUS! I love that cake! It looks just like the inspiration photo! LOVE the flowers and your vellum! AMAMAMAMAZING:) THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge- hope you play along this week (Anything Goes)!!!

    ReplyDelete