Sunday, December 2, 2012

Power of Love



This is the inspiration.
And this is what I created. I used the Cyber Café Stamps.
I used the signal stamp to recreate the chevron. I used the steam stamps to recreate the swirls on the photo. I stamped the single coffee bean stamp for the letters L-V-E. Used the power button stamp on the heart. I used the wifi signal stamp as a background stamp for the banner that holds the word Love. Too bad, it's hard to see it in this picture.
 
 

The Challenger
(Picture Perfect Challenge)
www.papersmoochesstamps.com


 
 I enjoyed creating this card. Thanks for viewing!











 

 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Paper Smooches Sparks challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you used that coffee steam image stamp for the background! FUN! Great take on this inspiration photo challenge!!! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at Paper Smooches SPARKS!!! Hope you join in the fun this week!

    ReplyDelete