Monday, October 31, 2016

Customized Stamped Ziplock Halloween Treat Bag


I am in a time crunch to create goodie bags for my 5th Grader. He requested Swedish Fish for treats and I can't find individually packed Swedish Fish at Target. I only found out that Amazon sells it. I'll keep that in mind for next year.

We accidentally bought the snack sized Ziplock bags which we rarely use. Got to find some use for it, right?

First, I stamped an image onto one side of the Ziplock. I plan to make the snack sized bags smaller, so I stamped the image twice using Stazon ink. I am using an old Recollection rubber stamp. I was mass producing this goody bags, that I was putting one on top of the other, not realizing the impression got distorted when it got in contact with another Ziplock.

To make this into a smaller sized bag, I used the WRMK Fuse Tool. The Ziplock is thin that when I ran the Fuse Tool at the center, that line didn't only get sealed but it also cut the snack bags into two individual mini-bags. It didn't work the same way with the side where the opening of the bag is. I ran the fuse tool a couple of times and just cut the mini-bags apart with a pair of scissors.


Then, it is time to fill up the goody bags.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a blessed & brilliant day!

Maria Giselle B.

No comments:

Post a Comment