Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter Colors Card

I made a card for my retired co-worker which at the same time, will work for this week's PS Anything Goes challenge.
 
 
 

 
I got splotchy impressions. I don't know if it was the solid Babe Block stamp or the ink pad. But I let the image be. It added some character to the finished card. I painted the colored scalloped blocks with Wink of Stella for a subtle glittered look. I added dots to the scallops with a black marker.
 
Thanks for viewing my blog.
 
Maria Giselle B.
 

Stamps: Babe Block, Chitchat
 

 


2 comments:

  1. OHHH! I love how you've used that block image--- the splotches are PERFECT! Adds detail! THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge;)

    Hope you play along with us this week for our Picture Perfect challenge <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background you made is so colorful! Love the sentiment. ;)

    ReplyDelete