Thursday, January 5, 2017

Masculine Wobbler Get Well Soon Card


I was tasked by my husband to create a get well soon card for his uncle. Looking thru my craft stash, I came up with the idea of using Lawn Fawn products and Basic Grey Hipster patterned paper for the card.


I cut different papers using the heart from the Lawn Fawn Tiny Tags die set. I cut a second heart using card stock to use for layering. I snipped off the tag hole to just to make the cut a solid heart. I die cut different faces from the LF Make Me Smile die set onto the heart. I created the scene using LF Stitched Hillside Borders. I inked the edges of these die cuts with brown ink. I embossed a sentiment from My Favorite Stamps LJD Cheerful Blessings stamp set.


I know odd numbered embellishments is usually visually ideal, but I have 4 sons, thus, 4 hearts to represent each boy. To make the card interactive, I put one of the hearts on an Action Wobbler.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a blessed and brilliant new year!

Maria Giselle 

I am sharing this creation with



4 comments:

  1. Oh super cute. I love you heart faces. Great job.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful thank you for joining into our challenge at http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    and good luck with your entry
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fab idea for this card.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Tracey DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete