Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Smile

I made this card for My Favorite Things .
 

 
     I didn't know that I would enjoy water coloring. I was inspired by a card made by Jennifer McGuire, http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2014/03/video-watercolor-greetings.html. So I decided to give it a try and come up with a card that I will submit to MFT's challenge at the same time.
     I used a very light colored ink (Memento Desert Sand). I used Tim Holtz Distress Markers to color the sentiment. I inked an acrylic block with the color I am going to use, spritz it with water, then used a water brush to color it in. I was very careful in making sure the colors won't blend since they get activated with water. Wink of Stella completed the look.

Thanks for viewing my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

Stamp: Sunny Day Doodles Celebrate Life
Metal Die: Circle Stax Set 1, Circle Stax Set 2

No comments:

Post a Comment