Thursday, February 27, 2014

All You Need Is Love

I am joining My Mind's Eye February Challenge.





I have an 8x8 album. I made a double layout to depict the theme. I don't think a single layout can express how I interpret the theme.

My family is important to me. Just like the song, they make me happy. And I love them very much.

I bought the MME stamp set because of the sentiment. It is very close to what me and my sons say to each other, "I love you, forever, and ever, until the end of time, every day." We take turns in saying each word.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio, MME Find Your Wings And Fly, MME Indie Chic
Stamp: My Mind's Eye Collectable Today
Stickers: My Mind's Eye Find Your Wings And Fly
Embellishment: My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy Enamel Dots, MME Miss Caroline Celebrate Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment