Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello Friend

I made this card for Paper Smooches' December Anything Goes Challenge.



I used the Poinsettia stamp in the Merry Motifs stamp set. I stamped it twice in two different shades of ink. I offset the second stamping to create this flower. I stamped it again for the third time using Versamark ink and clear embossing powder. The steam stamp in the Cyber Cafe was utilized as my flourish.

Close-up of flowers


One problem I came across with working on this project is that I had a hard time adhering my sequins on the clear embossed flower. The Glossy Accents did not work so well with adhering the sequins. Glue dots seem to work well but it has to be properly applied to the back of the sequins, especially the small ones.

Stamps used: Merry Motifs, Cyber Cafe, Chitchat
Die used: Hearts

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! The poinsettia makes for a very pretty flower. Love the embossing and stitching on the black cardstock- so pretty! Thanks for playing along with this week's SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete